Returns & Cancellations
Parts and Accessories
1. All of the products we sell are factory new. Warranties are handled by the manufacturer. Warranty claims and issues need to be directed to the manufacturer.
2. All ammunition and powder purchases are final and cannot be returned due to safety issues. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. All returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible to pay the return shipping.
Orders received by 12 PM CST are usually shipped the same day. Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided that it is cancelled before 12PM CST on the day of order. We work fast to fill orders, so please contact us immediately if you need to cancel an order. If an order cancellation request occurs after 12pm CST on the date the order was placed, it is agreed that the customer will pay a 15% cancellation fee.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee with a $15 minimum. Please note, items returned without packaging or destroyed packaging will be subject to up to a 50% restocking fee. Customer is also responsible for return shipping charges. All returns must be received within 15 days from the date of delivery or they will be refused. Returns will not be accepted without first contacting us for a Return Authorization Number. Returns not receiving prior authorization will be refused. Ammo cannot be returned due to safety reasons (no exceptions).
1. Please inspect all firearms before accepting the transfer. Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if unfired. We cannot accept firearm returns once you accept it from the dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. All firearms we sell are brand new in the box and carry the full manufacturers warranties unless otherwise noted. We do not warranty the guns ourselves. Any firearms that are found to have a defect must be returned to the factory. We will deal with each situation as it arises to ensure the customer has the correct information to get the problem resolved with the manufacturer.
3. All firearm orders require FFL paperwork to ship. Firearm orders over 15-days old without FFL paperwork will be canceled and charged a 15% restocking fee with a $15 minimum.
If a new Firearm cannot be transferred due to denial on a background check or any other unforeseen circumstance, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Renegade Tactical to request a return authorization. All new firearm returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer is also responsible for all return shipping charges associated with the return of a new firearm. Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.